Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have no brain

I missed the part that said one word...even though I wrote it out...so I'm trying again!
Here goes… I have to respond to what’s posted with one word that comes to mind.Then I tag 4 people to do the same. (So watch out!)
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? Jeff
3. Your hair? Red
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? fantastic
6. Your favorite thing(s)? naps
7. Your dream last night? odd.
8. Your favorite drink? water.
9. Your dream/goal? mother
10. The room you’re in? office.
11. Your fear? none.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home.
13. Where were you last night? asleep.
14. What you’re not? professional.
5. Muffins/donuts? donuts.
16. One of your wish list items? ceiling.
17. Where you grew up? Orange.
18. The last thing you did? spreadsheet.
19. What are you wearing? dress.
20. Your TV? enjoyed.
21. Your pet? dogs.
22. Your computer? neglected.
23. Your life? blessed.
24. Your mood? thankful.
25. Missing someone? yes.
26. Favorite pastime? sleeping.
27. Something you’re not wearing? ring.
28. Favorite Store? SMV
29. Your summer? hot.
30. Your favorite color? orange.
31. When is the last time you laughed? today.
32. Last time you cried? today.
33. Who will re-post this? Erin.
34. Four places I go over and over? work, home, circle, mom's house.
35. Four people who e-mail me? mom, anne, mike, evelyn.
36. Four of my favorite foods? fries, sour cream, jello, ice cream.
37. Four places I would like to be right now? home, hume, italy, in bed.
38. Four people I tag? Katie, Erin, Michelle, Faith. (HA!)

1 comment:

Veronica Harmonica said...

Awww you're so awesome!!
I can't believe you did it AGAIN!!

what a champ.