Thursday, August 28, 2008

Simon's August

So this month has been one of my favorites with Simon. He is truly growing so fast and learning so much. It's so precious to see him explore, and I've learned that I'm the much more lienent parent! I do indeed give him pine needles to play with until Jeff doth protest. haha oh well. He discovered mud the other day which was way too fun:

So after our bath we played with dad through the glass, and then figured out how to play tug of war with Grover...which is now a nightly ritual

So this Sunday Jeff spent the day getting our bikes ready for our first bike ride with Simon. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever. The helmet was his arch enemy until we started moving, and then he seemed to forget about it. We packed a dinner and went and ate in the circle...


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute! I love all the pictures. Way to go Amy!!