Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lauren and Bobby Graduate

So after going to sleep at 4:30, we woke up at 8:30 in order to get home in time for Lauren and Bobby’s graduation party! I am seriously so full of taco adobe right now I have skipped dinner and am walking around half asleep.

I’m mostly very excited about the graduation because selfishly this leaves Mondays and Wednesday much more available to see Lauren. Haha I sound like a huge weirdo…but it’s true. Tomorrow is Katie’s graduation party…quite the party weekend!

Anyway…I suck and I didn’t have my camera for the party so you won’t see pictures of us…but I will resort to my default photo subject: my cute little man.
Here he is playing outside (these are going to be bribery photos someday), and also getting caught climbing on what will soon be our new kitchen!

No comments: