Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

So Jeff has been working like a mad-man on his thesis this month, so I have literally not seen him at all. He has been going to bed at 3 in the morning and waking up at 6 every day trying to get his paper done. Basically our family had consisted of a single mother, a sleep deprived father, and a teething baby. So this Mother’s Day Jeff took the day off and spent it with us! Which was the best gift I could have ever gotten right now. As if that weren’t even both of my boys (Simon and Sam) got me the cutest jackets ever. They both fit me right now in my current state…but that didn’t keep me from running over to Lauren’s house to see a non pregnant lady try them on...I am excited for August...or actually next winter to be sporting them!

For my mom my sister and I took her out to Islands (sounds cheesy...but it was perfect for us haha). Simon joined the girlfest and I think he seems to like it. I seriously have the best mom in the world, so I never feel like we can do enough to show her how great she has been!

Jeff's family came over to our house for pizza to celebrate Mother's Day with his family. Simon seriously loves Jeff's grandma!

No comments: