Thursday, December 11, 2008

Vern Tagged Me

Here goes… I have to respond to what’s posted with one word that comes to mind.Then I tag 4 people to do the same. (So watch out!)
1. Where is your cell phone? On my desk
2. Your significant other? Jeff Mayfield.
3. Your hair? Red
4. Your mother? amazing
5. Your father? fantastic
6. Your favorite thing(s)? naps
7. Your dream last night? so odd. I was watching a play in spain and sitting on the floor. it was really uncomfortable.
8. Your favorite drink? water.
9. Your dream/goal? to be a good mom
10. The room you’re in? office.
11. Your fear? this sounds so optimistic of me but I can't think of any.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? at home.
13. Where were you last night? asleep by 8.
14. What you’re not? a professional woman. haha
15. Muffins/donuts? donuts for sure...if muffins only the top.
16. One of your wish list items? a shower cap haha.
17. Where you grew up? Orange.
18. The last thing you did? made a spreadsheet.
19. What are you wearing? a dress and heals...trying to get use out of them before they are forbidden fruit.
20. Your TV? full of reality tv, Nickelodeon and sesame street.
21. Your pet? Wookiee and Grover
22. Your computer? not used too often.
23. Your life? blessed.
24. Your mood? thankful.
25. Missing someone? yes.
26. Favorite pastime? sleeping. walking. but not in that order.
27. Something you’re not wearing? my ring...I'm seriously already gaining weight.
28. Favorite Store? Spanish Moss Vintage. duh :)
29. Your summer? too hot.
30. Your favorite color? orange and brown.
31. When is the last time you laughed? today.
32. Last time you cried? today.
33. Who will re-post this? Erin.
34. Four places I go over and over? work, home, circle, mom's house.
35. Four people who e-mail me? mom, anne, mike, evelyn, suzanne.
36. Four of my favorite foods? fries, sour cream, jello, ice cream.
37. Four places I would like to be right now? home, hume, italy, in bed.
38. Four people I tag? Katie, Erin, Michelle, Faith. (HA!)

okay fine...I totally kept some of Vern's answers...but whatever! i'm proud that I did this at all!

No comments: